Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Stop Motion Animation

We have had a very difficult few weeks. My beautiful mum and the kids gorgeous grams passed away. Mum has been a huge part of my kids lives and we will all miss her with all our hearts....love you ma xxx

It has been very hard to get back into school work with the kids this week, but we have all soldiered on.

It has been hot and cold....teens can be very moody and under the circumstances I have tried to be patient.

They've done some great work. We started story of the world...but more of that in another post. Maths text work and they started a new Geography text and workbook, and they seem to like it.

Today they finished with a stop motiin animation clip.

A few months ago I purchased a furniture set and a backdrop scene from ikea...knowing it would be perfect for stop motion videos. I was right...a dor able !!!




I will show you their trial run and hopefully a better one next week. It was enjoyed by them all. Maddie setting up the scene. They will be adding sound to it next week too.
Until next time
M C J M




No comments:

Post a Comment